The Vision Interim Management provision is the temporary supply of management resources and skills to organisations operating across the Full Energy Lifecycle. These are often seen as short term appointments of a proven corporate heavyweight to manage a period of transition or change within an organisation.
Interim Management is the use of individuals - usually at executive board level - in operational situations where prior experience is not only desirable but essential to manage significant change or transition.
Interim Managers bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise to a problem or situation where there is neither time nor suitable personnel in-house. They are "hands-on deliverers", not just strategic consultants; they are there for as long as it takes to get the job done and no more.
Benefits of an Interim Manager
- Return On Investment (ROI)
- Speedy, Responsive, Flexible Deployment of Resource
- Experience Means Rapid Results
The Vision Interim Management Process
- Role Brief taken in person
- Assignment deliverables, objectives and goals agreed
- ROI model discussed and agreed
- Production of Longlist
- Re-interview of Interim Managers
- Shortlist drawn up
- Profiles submitted of 2-3 suitable Interim Managers
- Interim Appointment
- Bespoke Client online management information portal established
- Contractor Support Programme set up
- Vision 360 at milestones throughout the assignment duration